Cape Town – Education Project F21.001 - Solutions Database

Cape Town – Education Project F21.001

Reach for Life Youth DevelopmentNPO-181-301
WhatsApp: +27 72 137 7792
Photo of Cape Town – Education Project F21.001

Biography

Education – Cape Town Project P21.001F

Location: Western Cape Town, South Africa

Organized by Reach for Life Youth Development.   Supporting Youth in South Africa to achieve goals, dreams and aspirations, we believe that by developing the youth to reach for life we are building a vibrant community of happy people that succeeds together.

The Education – Cape Town, Youth Development and Empowerment project is to develop a youth education solution that will enable young students and youth residing in the townships of Khyelitsha, Nyanga, Gugulethu and Phillipi in the country of South Africa.  The Reach for Life Youth Development program is designed to help youth by educating them about drugs and alcohol abuse, teenage pregnancy, peer pressure, life counselling and equipping them with life Skills to become productive and reach for their lives. Also includes the training of peer educators to widen scope of reach to youths. We are seeking support to widen the reach of operation and change more lives.   

Donate to Education Cape Town P21.001F Reach for Life Youth Development on Facebook

Thank you for your consideration to donate.  Your money is donated to Project Blue World Foundation, 5% is retained by the foundation for administration fee, the remaining 95% is guaranteed managed and disbursed in support your project of choice.

Led by Pastor Mandisi Masizana, Reach for Life Youth Development Non Profit, in conjunction with community leaders, parents and schools.  Support youth ages 12 to 35 access life.  Reach for Life Youth Development is working on this and other projects such as providing computers to youth in schools, developing agriculture and energy options from West to Eastern Cape.

Location

  • South Africa

Languages

  • English
Categories: 5️⃣ People & Projects Seeking Support 💙, Education Project

Serving individuals, teams and organizations. Certified staff and suppliers stand by to consult, facilitate, represent by the hour or long term as you require onsite or online from Winnipeg, Manitoba, Central Canada.

Email:
info@projectblueworld.ca

Privacy & Security Policy: We respect the privacy rights of our clients, staff and suppliers. We are committed to protecting all personal and organizational information in our possession or control. We use secure confidential systems with back up and 2 factor identification where possible.

We have adopted this Privacy & Security Policy to guide how we collect, use and disclose the personal and professional information we require in the course of fulfilling our responsibilities and operating our business. This Privacy Policy applies to all subsidiaries and associated companies and partnerships of PBW and agents.

All Rights Reserved ©️ 2023 Project Blue World Inc.